| Last Win: FEB 28, 2009 vs DETROIT|
Last Shutout: FEB 28, 2009 vs DETROIT
| How Acquired: Nashville's 10th choice, 258th overall (eighth round), in 2004 Entry Draft.|
| Notes: |
* Turned aside all 30 shots he faced on Saturday vs. Detroit to record his sixth shutout in his 35th appearance of the season, tying the franchise record for whitewashes in a season set by Dan Ellis in 2007-08.
* Went 9-2-1 in February, tied for the most wins in the month with Vancouver’s Roberto Luongo. His 1.72 goals-against average and .944 save percentage also ranked among the league leaders for the month.
* When he gets three-or-more goals in offensive support, Rinne is 11-0-1.
* Ranked third in the NHL in goals-against average (2.15) and save percentage (.926), and tied for second in shutouts (6).
* Only one other rookie goaltender besides him has won three 1-0 games in one season (Feb. 21 vs. St. Louis, Dec. 20 vs. N.Y. Islanders & Dec. 6 vs. Minnesota) since the 1943-44 season. Hall of Famer Tony Esposito had four 1-0 shutouts in 1969-70 for Chicago.
* He (6 in 2008-09) and Columbus’ Steve Mason (8 in 2008-09) are the first goaltenders to post five or more shutouts in their rookie seasons since Evgeni Nabokov (6 in 2000-01) and Roberto Luongo (5 in 2000-01) did so.
* Improved to 3-0 in shootouts Feb. 14 vs. Boston, and his .900 save percentage in shootouts this season is second-best among goalies facing at least five attempts.
* Made a career-high 46 saves on Feb. 10 vs. Detroit, including 25 in the first period - the second highest single-period total by a netminder in franchise history.
* Gave up two goals or less in 12-of-14 appearances from Dec. 1-Jan. 13.
* Notched his fourth shutout in a 13-start span Jan. 13 at Toronto by turning aside all 17 shots he faced.
* Earned the win in a relief appearance on Jan. 8, the first time this season a Nashville goalie who started the game on the bench earned a victory.
* Became the seventh Predator to appear in a YoungStars Game during 2009 All-Star Weekend in Montreal.
* Led the Rookie team to a 9-5 victory over the Sophomores, stopping 19 shots, including 12-of-13 in the third period.
* Is the first rookie netminder to record three shutouts in a single month (December) since Buffalo's Martin Biron in January 2000.
* Posted his third shutout in a five-start span with a 23-save effort against the NY Islanders on Dec. 20.
* Won his first six decisions of the season before finally suffering a defeat on Dec. 8 at St. Louis. The six straight wins tied for the second-best winning streak in franchise history.
* Earned NHL First Star of the Week honors for the week of Dec. 7 after posting two shutouts and only two goals on 83 shots in three starts. Went 3-0-0, and the neither of the two goals allowed were at even strength.
* Posted his first career shutout, and the 50th shutout in franchise history with a 30-save effort on Dec. 1 at Buffalo. He joined Mike Dunham, Tomas Vokoun, Chris Mason and Dan Ellis as the only netminders to record a white wash in a Predators uniform.
* Collected his first win of the season, and first since Dec. 15, 2005 vs. Chicago, on Oct. 30 vs. Edmonton. It was his second career win .
OT Record: 5-1, Shootouts: 3-0, 9-10 shots stopped, .900 Sv.%