| Last Goal: MAR 15, 2009 vs NY ISLANDERS (2)|| Last Assist: MAR 13, 2009 vs COLUMBUS (3)|
| How Acquired: Traded to the Blackhawks by Boston with future considerations for Brandon Bochenski on Feb. 3, 2007.|
| Notes: - Registered two career-high three-game goal streaks: Mar. 11 - Mar. 17, Jan. 1 - Jan 6.|
- Tallied the game-winning shootout goal and added a goal in regulation against Carolina on Mar. 11.
- Currently tied for the franchise record for most short-handed goals (4) by a rookie since 81-82 (Billy Gardner).
- Named to the NHL's YoungStars Game on Saturday, Jan. 24 at the Bell Centre in Montreal; he did not play in the game due to injury.
- Recorded the first-ever goal at Wrigley Field when he dented the net 3:24 into NHL Winter Classic on Jan. 1 against Detroit before finishing with two points (G, A).
- Scored the game-winning goal twice: Nov. 20, Jan. 5.
- Collected a season-high two assists seven times: Oct. 15, Oct. 19, Nov. 1, Nov. 20, Dec. 3, Dec. 28, Jan. 14.
- Suspended for the game on Dec. 10 after being assessed an instigator penalty with one second remaining in the third period of the Dec. 7 contest against Phoenix.
- Tallied a season-high three points twice: Nov. 20, Dec. 28.
- Logged a career, club, and NHL season-high 27 penalty minutes against Phoenix on Dec. 7.
- Registered 12 multi-point games: Oct. 15, Oct. 19, Nov. 1, Nov. 9, Nov. 16, Nov. 20, Dec. 3, Jan. 1, Jan. 14, Jan. 31, Feb. 7, Mar. 13.
-Posted two season-high five-game point streaks: Oct.15 - Oct. 25, Nov. 14 - Nov. 22.
- Recorded a career-high two goals against San Jose on Nov. 16.
- Notched his first goal of the season 26 seconds into the contest against Washington on Oct. 11.
- Made his NHL debut, collecting four points (two goals, two assists) and six penalty minutes in 13 games with the Blackhawks
- Notched all four of his points on the road, which includes his first NHL points with a goal and an assist on Jan. 3 at Phoenix
- Appeared in his first NHL game on Nov. 22 at Calgary
- Ranked third on the AHL’s Rockford IceHogs with 31 assists, fourth with 49 points and tied for fourth with 18 goals in 56 regular-season games
- Paced Rockford with a career-high 174 penalty minutes
- Led the IceHogs with six postseason goals and ranked second with 11 points in 12 contests
- Posted 13 multiple-point outings during the regular-season with Rockford, which includes a season-high four points on April 5 against the San Antonio Rampage
- Notched a career-best +5 plus/minus rating on April 5
- Collected points in a season-high nine straight tilts from Nov. 18 to Dec. 15, racking up four markers and seven helpers during that span
- Registered at least one shot in 54 of his 56 games with Rockford, which includes at least one in 44 consecutive matchups from Oct. 20 to March 29
+ / -