| Last Goal: FEB 28, 2009 vs DETROIT|| Last Assist: FEB 24, 2009 vs CHICAGO (2)|
| How Acquired: Nashville's first selection, second overall (first round), in the 1998 NHL Entry Draft.|
| Notes: |
* Has scored in three consecutive games (3g-1a) for the second time in his career and first since Nov. 1-4, 2007.
* Has scored 11 of his 17 goals since Jan. 8.
* 12 of his 17 goals have come at home, a team high.
* Has a team-high 10 third-period markers. Six of his last nine goals have come in the final period of regulation.
* Is tied for second on the club in goals.
* Has played 20 or more minutes in 16 of 20 games, doubling his total (seven 20-plus minute games) from the first 44 games of the season.
* Played 23:25 on Feb. 16 vs. Ottawa, his highest total since Feb. 23, 2008 vs. Dallas (24:02).
* Scored both of Nashville's goals - and notched his first career shootout goal, the game-decider, for his second consecutive multi-point effort Feb. 14 vs. Boston.
* Posted his second multi-assist game of the season on Feb. 12 vs. St. Louis to pass Kimmo Timonen for first on the franchise’s all-time assists list (223). One of the assists came on Jason Arnott's game-tying goal with three seconds remaining.
* Notched an assist on Feb. 6 vs. Anaheim, his 600th career NHL game.
* Scored a goal and put a game-high eight shots on goal on Jan. 28 at Vancouver. The shot total was his highest since setting a career high with nine shots on Nov. 23, 2005 at Columbus.
* Posted his first mutli-goal game of the season on Jan. 10 vs. Chicago.
* Passed Kimmo Timonen for most games played in Predators history (574) on Dec. 4 vs. Colorado. Also scored his club-record 30th career (all with Nashville) game-winning goal with just 0.3 remaining in the first period Dec. 4 vs. Colorado.
Nashville's franchise leader in nearly every offensive category - goals, assists, game-winning goals, multi-point games, points, overtime points and overtime goals. Also the leader in games played.
OT Points: 5g-5a-10pts, Shootouts: 1-3, 33.3%, Penalty Shots: 3 - Dec. 23, 2006 vs. L.A. (Cloutier): goal, Nov. 5, 2005 at L.A. (LaBarbera): no goal, Dec. 23, 2000 at NY Rangers (McLean): goal - first successful OT penalty shot in NHL History.
+ / -